Monday, March 12, 2007

rim jhim rim jhim

wow....rains always do sth to me...
I was half in depression after the news of my batch mates promotion was brought up again by a friend and half in frustration with my own job today. I could do anything but concentrate. All of a sudden when I get up, I see this fantastically hued sky...orange red pink....awesome and by the time I have a cup of tea in my hands, I see its raining blissfully. AAh......its wonderful.......
Its amazing how rain washes away all the dirt, how it has a purifying effect on even me. It certainly gave me time to enjoy it fully....had I been very busy I would have missed it. It showed me the brighter part of my situation. Given a choice between sitting at computer and looking out of the window, I would never want that my choice should be the former.
rim jhim rim jhim
rum jhum rum jhum.....
wow evthing looks sooo enrapturingly beautiful :)

No comments: