Thursday, February 22, 2007

Introspection.....

I had actually created two blogs ealier, I don't even remember the login now. I just got very fed up with orkut. I mean I was spying into people's scrapbooks, intruding their lives. But, we all know orkut SB is like a bulletin board. Anyhow, I AM feeling guilty, and I have wasted all day just viewing scrapbooks and filling up the missing peices to make up stories, and have been wise enough to get tensed over my own made up stories. :) That's me. I like getting tensed and worked up. The more remote my relationship with a person, the more worried I get. because I can't go and tell him or her what I think. huh. Weird I know.

So here I am. To spill out, to vomit, to relieve myself of my many worries. Worries that I tend to adopt, as people adopt children. I can live with many such children. Actually I can't. This tension is causing me health problems. Problems that people my age should not face. But that's life. It is going so fast these days for everyone, we merely get a chance to relax. That reminds me, I have to find a way to keep myself calm and relaxed and focussed. I've been told I should try meditation, but it's yet another worry I can't get up early enough to find time for that. May be its just an excuse. I do find time to put on a little make up if I wish, to fix breakfast at times, then why not this? huh. Ok, I'll try tomorrow morning.

This time around, I do not plan to invite my friends to view my blog and post comments. I would not serve the purpose of a diary then. I yet have to find if blogs who don't receive many visitors get deleted. You know, may be because of not increasing internet traffic and bloggers' popularity. In that case, I will have to invite people. Till then, I can write all that I want, with no inhibitions. WOW. :)

No comments: